Monday Morning as I am getting ready for the day, Chester was in my bathroom being Naughty, (big Surprise, I know) and these are some of the things he was doing
Emptying out my drawers and throwing Makeup off the counter
Pushing the soap dispenser and letting it foam up all over my counter top
And the toilet paper holder is his new best friend! We haven't had one actually hanging on the wall since before he was born(my kids tend to use them as monkey bars)....And now that we have one.......
So in my many attempts to discipline here is our conversation..
Pushing the soap dispenser and letting it foam up all over my counter top
And the toilet paper holder is his new best friend! We haven't had one actually hanging on the wall since before he was born(my kids tend to use them as monkey bars)....And now that we have one.......
So in my many attempts to discipline here is our conversation..Mom: Chester Rheese...Stop that...That's a Big Naughty
Chet: (Grunts at me with a scowl) and throws something else out of my drawer
Mom: Chester if you don't stop I will spank your bottom!
Chet: Another Growl and another "spin" of the toilet Paper Roll
Mom: Chester Rheese!!! And I grab his shoulders and walk him out of my bathroom
Chet: (standing in my doorway) "I'm gonna scatch nur mall"
And he did, Just that....
That little turkey walked right over to my beautiful, newly painted walls and ran his sharp fingers down them, and "scratched my walls"
Now would someone please tell me...How does a three year old mind work like that? He thought "Hum, my mom is mad at me and I will get her back by scratching the walls that she just painted because I KNOW that will really get to her!"
I love that Kid! Really!
6 comments:
I love Chester!! That little stinker is going to send you to the looney bin, but its okay cause I'll be there from Cooper!!!
See ya later with our straight jackets!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that kid. HAHA thanks for posting this.
Hi it's mel-mel! Oh your bathroom is awesome! Cute little Chester. I feel for ya Liseanne, having a 3 year old boy myself, Nathan wears my patience thin.
By the way, I didn't know you were so full of it... storytelling that is!(refering to your story about Mrs. Handy!)Keep it coming!
I'm glad Nat told me you all had blogs and that now I'm "up to date." It will be fun to keep in touch!
I'm not laughing. Really I am not. (..giggles uncontrollably...)
That little Chester.... If he weren't so stinking cute at being so mean when he wants to be! And he's so creative in the ways he chooses to display his anger! ;) I have to admit though, how does a 3 year old know that if he scratches mommy's new walls, it will REALLY make her mad? I have no idea.
Just remember: "If you're going to laugh about it later, you might as well laugh about it now." This is a classic example. =)
OHHH I can't blow that picture up so I can guess what broke. It looks like something Chester might have dropped out a window onto your deck! Maybe Haylee did it. I LOVE this game. Good idea.
Poor Liseanne! And then its like the rest of the day is shot! No matter what. Kids! Right? You have to be sooooooooo overwhelmingly patient with them because they're small and don't have enough life experience. Broken toys and small cuts and scrapes can send them into fits! And you just have to tell yourself that someday..... they will learn that these things aren't important enough to throw fits over. That there is much bigger problems waiting for them out in the world and throwing Mommy's stuff around wont solve it. If only you could just explain that huh? You worked so hard on your bathroom! Some how we love em' anyway! Why was that again?!
Post a Comment