Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guessing Game


First person to answer the following Questions correctly, will receive a darling home made craft from yours truly.....Both Answers must be correct to win....


What it is?


WHO did it??
You have until Friday Morning! Good Luck!

9 comments:

nixon5 said...

Well, with my great education that I have.... my answer is some broken blue glass and one of the chapmans did it.

The Nixon Two said...

My guess is the you did it and it is a rectangle casserole dish

allredclan said...

I actually have two ideas in my head about how this happened, but I am going with my first reaction.

1-It is a blue cassarole (treat) dish.

2- Chester did it because he was mad at you that you painted over his scratch marks on your newly painted bathroom walls, and he thought: "I bet if I break this blue dish, that will REALLY get to my mom since she painted over my scratch marks! Let's see her fix this!!!"

Joanna said...

first I find this a little unfair that the people there actually know you have a blue casserole treat dish. Maybe you should make me something anyway...oh wait you are doing that already!

allredclan said...

This is Madison!! HI!!
i am guessing that it is your blue treat dish!! and that YOU accidentally ran over it with your car!! :) :) :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Just to throw a different answer out, I'm going to say your prized blue glass replica of the statue "David"
In the garage,
with a wrench
and Colonel Jeff, I mean Jeff!!

The Nixon Two said...

I Cheated!! I actually know who broke the dish It was________Oh I can't tell because when you live close and can ask the kids BEFORE their mother tells them not to tell you can find out anything and since I cheated I can't tell or it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you. Thanks kids :)

Meredith Haag said...

I didn't know that you made home made crafts! So.... I'm gonna need to see some stuff so I can put in my order! Do you have a web page?

allredclan said...

it was a blue treat dish!! and kordell dropped it!!!



-madison archuleta!!