Yesterday was my ward's Super Saturday that I was in charge of, along with my friend Mindy. I am sad to say this is the ONLY picture that I took because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. It seemed like Mindy and I never got a break for anything. I Did dish up a lunch plate for me when they brought out the lunch, But I didn't even get to sit down and eat it. For our small ward, this really was a great turnout. There are some other (older) ladies on the other side of the Gym tying quilts, and some are standing up where I am taking the picture, using all the cool tools that we brought for them! It went from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 P.M
Thanks Mindy for all your help! It was "Super" Fun
4 comments:
looks like alot of fun! I'm sure there were tons of cute ideas with you in charge. :)
I can see the summer blocks and door hanger, but what else was there?? Ours are NEVER that fun!
Great job, it looked like a lot of fun. Now I just need the watermelon door hanger.
Liseanne I couldn't have done it without ya. Sorry I was a little onry at the end. Adam said they should be called "Saturday Spoilers". HAHAHA!!! Thank You. If you need recipe holders let me know!!!
Post a Comment