This is the Crowd that Mom and I greeted at 5:30 this morning. All these Crazy parents waiting in line to get their spot in Kiddie Kollege. (sorry about all the spots)And this is what it looked like 10 minutes after we got there. (And 2 minutes after I cleaned my camera lense.)
CRAZY!! People are nuts. At least it wasn't 3 in the morning. People love the KK. Job security even if they are confused with Black Friday. You should call it Black Monday!
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
4 comments:
CRAZY!! People are nuts. At least it wasn't 3 in the morning. People love the KK. Job security even if they are confused with Black Friday. You should call it Black Monday!
can you say CRAZY!!!!
I am laughing my guts out here! I can't help but wonder when the first overnight camp out will be. =D Any bets?
OH MY!!!
Post a Comment