Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Activity

After we said our goodbye's to the Van Komens we headed to the other side of St. George to visit my Friend Kirsten and her family. I haven't seen her in over two year so it was nice to visit with her and her family. This is a picture of both of usThis is her sweet little boy Kade. He really was enthralled with Grady. And here is her other sweet boy Weston. He was a ham! Kirsten had these deer antlers hanging on her wall, and that is ALL Cordell could talk about. Of course Jeff got the question he always gets from Cordell "Dad when can YOU shoot a deer?" He carried those things around the entire time we were there! And last but not least....Our car ride home.....Here is a picture of my feet in the position that they were 90% of the ride home.

4 comments:

Karalee said...

Fun trip report!! It was fun to read your and melissa's blogs. I have to say I totally busted up laughing at her bra thong thing!! I love chester throwning the fish back into the air/water!! At least he doesnt "thrown like a girl" :) Your pics are cute!!

Chris and Kerri said...

Liseanne, looks like your family had a great trip! The pictures of your family are super cute. Glad you got to go where it is warm, while we stayed in the snowy part of Utah :o)

Joanna said...

Ok I ride in the car like that as well. Too funny. I can totally hear Cordell asking Jeff that! I miss you guys!!!!!!!

Joanna said...

I forgot so say you are BEAUTIFUL!!