Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Crafting

I am in the midst of doing some summer craft projects. What do you get when you have 4, 2x3's that are 8 feet long??? A LOT OF SANDING...... (Dad are you SO proud of me for wearing ear protection?)
So much sanding that it covers your pants...really covers them....then you end up with 17 sets of blocks. Each Set has 5 blocks...QUICK, Do the math....85 blocks
I have to do SOMETHING while Jeff is gone. Stay tuned for the painting frenzy and finished Product...........

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What summer blocks are you making? I'm supposed to make one for our June Super Saturday so send me a pic.

Joanna said...

I can't wait to see what you make.....for me!

AF Nixons said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out! The picture of all the saw dust on your pants made me cringe...I hate that stuff. It gets everywhere. That's why I'm no good at home improvment projects, I don't have enough patience for the mess!

Unknown said...

looks fun I haven't played with wood as much as I should, since we moved down here to the desert.
maybe we will have to come up and play next time. If you will share your tools with me

matt

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suttlemyre Family said...

Hey I didn't know if I could maybe get an additional 23 sets please. Looks like fun.:)

Chris and Kerri said...

Hopefully it is something cute that you can sell to me (because I don't have time to make stuff :o(