Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stuff from Sunday

I went to a craft show on Saturday with Mom and Melinda. I am thinking of doing my own booth and wanted to check it out. Anyway, my only purchase was this cute dress for Haylee ka-naylee. Would you believe that it is made out of a pillowcase? They are called "the pillowcase dress." DARLING!!!! Then I went to Wal-mart and bought a white shirt to go under it (modesty) and since I was already at Wal-mart, and just happened to walk past the ribbon, and they just happened to have to exact ribbon that was around the waist of the dress.....I decided to pick up a spool and.......make these simple, but very cute hair bows! She was the cutest sunbeam in the whole church!After Dinner, I made delicious Chocolate Chip cookies! If you are looking for a recipe...ask Melinda, her recipe is DIVINE!! Chet really enjoyed them!And what Sunday would be complete without popcorn and a little TV to end the night!?
p.s. WE miss you Dad!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, can I come? Super cute dress Haylee. I have seen these before, but they look especially good on Haylee. Jeff is missing out!!

Joanna said...

Haylee I LOVE your new dress and bows!! You are beautiful. Chester I love the brown teeth. Cordell (I think) I love the blanket and Kayden I love you!!! (really I love you ALL)

nixon5 said...

Way way cute dress and bows. I love them.

AF Nixons said...

Take a close up picture of the top of that dress for me. That's a great idea. I wish I still had little girls to sew for. Do you think Meghann and Courtney would wear a pillow case dress? Mmmm...I don't! Maybe I could get one of those big body pillow cases and it would fit! :)

allredclan said...

She looks darling as usual. I'm glad she finally decided that she could actually WEAR the dress. =)

Suttlemyre Family said...

I need the pattern. I want to make one for Brooklyn. Haylee looked so cute on Sunday. Would it look dumb. If I made a shirt for myself the same way.!!!!

Chris and Kerri said...

Fleece I love your family. Your kids are so cute. That dress is darling! (dar dar as we would say in SJH) Love, Kerri