Wednesday, April 23, 2008

progress with one of my millions of projects

Remember all these???They now look like this...A fresh coat of red (actually two coats)And here is my little helper. His face proves that he LOVES to help Mommy paint!
I am hoping to finish tonight (late tonight) or tomorrow....Who knows when really....Stay tuned

6 comments:

AF Nixons said...

Your baby is getting way too big. Don't let him start walking before we see him. That shouldn't be too hard...we'll be there on Friday! I forgot! (I was thinking when we see him this summer but we'll get a quick peek at him on Friday).

Joanna said...

he can't be old enough to sit!! He is getting so big and chunky! I love is. His smile is so sweet. I can't wait to see what you are sending me...I mean what you are making.

Unknown said...

Don't you just love your bumbo chair? How ever did you find such a cool and useful gadget? What are you going to paint next. I need a close up picture of your summer blocks ASAP.

Karalee said...

How cute is your baby?!! I love that picture! It is priceless! I can't wait to see what you are making. I still want to make those family letters if you are game. Grady's smile is contagious!

Natalie said...

grady is a chunky monkey. He is sooo cute dont you love the bumbo it is the best invention! cant wait to see ehat all the blocks come out to be!!!!

Suttlemyre Family said...

The picture of Grady is adorable!! I would have come pulled a all nighter with ya. Just call next time!!