Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Are all the planets aligned??
Haylee and Chester were sitting in my chair...together...being nice...getting along....and talking...not fighting...no screaming....no hair pulling...I had to capture this rare happening.
the Reason?? Notice the little black spot on Haylee's tummy?? Its a Potato Bug...and now it is lost somewhere in my chair, and the getting along is a thing of the past..Now Chet is mad because Haylee "Yost it" (lost it) Thank goodness its only a potato bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YUCK! Cute pictures though. Maybe Jeff being gone is good (for me anyway) I like all these posts. :)
love you
Can you imagine Chester and Cooper sitting together in perfect harmony? Ya, neither can I!!
Hope you find your little friend in your chair.
Hey that is precious!! Well have a good night sleep for the next few nights and "don't let the potatoe bugs bit." I have plenty more in my flower beds if you need some more.:)
Hope the Pipe clamps work
I will send you all the Zion Picts soon
Matt
Post a Comment