Well this weekend has ended with programs for the three oldest. Thursday Night was
Haylee's Turn, doesn't she look pretty? SHE opted to look pretty rather than cute! I had a TOTALLY different dress picked out, but she threw a ROYAL fit. SO I let her choose her dress and this is what she decided on (Which really surprised me).

Here she is spelling her name.

Here she is saying her nursery Rhyme. Which is really cute.. Instead of saying "eating her curds and whey" she says "eating her curly whey"

and we couldn't end the year without getting a picture of
Haylee with Miss Angie her teacher!

Then Friday morning started with the boys Kindergarten Program. I didn't get nearly as many pictures because I was video taping the whole thing. I didn't have to worry about doing that for
Haylee thanks to Sheldon.

They had to wear a certain color shirt for their color song. I love the same but different theme for twins. I used to be a firm believer in dressing them the exact same and in the same color until I realized
that's mean for every one else who can't tell them apart. They don't ever dress the same anymore, unless they are in a "I feel like being a twin" mood. (which happens more for Cordell than
Kayden)
Kayden isn't very happy here because that little boy behind him in the red, kicked him and made my sweet
Kayden Cry. I wanted to jump out of the audience and smack the kid but I decided that wouldn't look good on the millions of other video cameras rolling. (including my own) The child has behavioral problems. I know this because he used to be enrolled in Kiddie
Kollege, until his mother pulled him out because we tried to talk to her about this issue and it couldn't possibly be HER child. Anyway, Cordell turned around, gave him a little smack on the leg and
scuzzed him a good one!
Anywho...
They sang many songs and I, of course, got a little
Vaklempt being a proud mom and all!
6 comments:
Way to go, Haylee, Cordell and Kayden. Whew, what a busy week you've had Liseanne. You should have walked past the boy in red after and "accidentally" tripped him. Oh, that's mean. he,he. Can you believe the boys are almost done with kindergarten? Its going to be a long summer, eh?
Great job Haylee, Cordell and Kayden. I would be willing to bet that you all "stole" the show. By the way this is Mishelle. Matthew,Zack,Cooper and Rykers aunt! You all looked great!
Fleece, Did any of your kids do the "frog" during their program I wonder??
Haylee you are beautiful! I love your dress. Cordell and Kayden...handsome as ever.
Where is that Red Wall???
Haylee did super job. The "curly whey" part was my favorite.
Aren't they just the cutest. Haylee looks georgous and the boys look about as happy as Noah did to be there. They did a great job!!
Post a Comment