Those look like Pace Bars which are not popsickles!!
Stop teasing us with those Pace bars! It rates right up there on our "top 10 must have's in Utah" list.
Hooray for eating popsicles outside!! They looksuper yummy too.
Can I come to your house for dinner? You have more groceries in your home than I do. ;) (I really just want the bag of pace bars.)
I LOVE POPSICLES. I need to go buy some now. I can't wait to have a lime one or a root beer or a bannana, heck just any flavor would be great!!!
Yummy...I love pace!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those look like Pace Bars which are not popsickles!!
Stop teasing us with those Pace bars! It rates right up there on our "top 10 must have's in Utah" list.
Hooray for eating popsicles outside!! They looksuper yummy too.
Can I come to your house for dinner? You have more groceries in your home than I do. ;) (I really just want the bag of pace bars.)
I LOVE POPSICLES. I need to go buy some now. I can't wait to have a lime one or a root beer or a bannana, heck just any flavor would be great!!!
I LOVE POPSICLES. I need to go buy some now. I can't wait to have a lime one or a root beer or a bannana, heck just any flavor would be great!!!
Yummy...I love pace!
Post a Comment