Sunday, April 27, 2008

China Trip

My long, lonely week has ended, and my husband has returned home safe and sound. In case you didn't know, he was in china for 8 days for work. Here are some highlights from his trip. The Hong Kong Temple. He said its in the middle of nowhere!

This is Honk Kong Island skylineThese are the Beijing Olympic Mascots. Kind of cool that he was there around this time. I got a very cool Beijing Olympic T-shirtMore Mascots! I love how bright and "happy" they are.Here is the night skyline.and a view from the top.I said "Jeff come and sit at the computer with me and give me captions for all these pictures so I can put them on our blog" His response to the next picture?.......

"A Guy and a wheelbarrow"This is a picture of the "Stash" that he brought home with him. I must say he did a GREAT job for gifts.

4 hand bags (2 gucci, 1 prada and 1 channel)

Gucci his and her wallets

2 pearl necklace sets

1 pearl pendant necklace (mine)

gucci watch (also mine)

t-shirts for both of us

RC hellicopters for the Twins

RC Cars for the younger two

Hello Kitty solar powered bobble head for Haylee

Jade Budah for his desk at work

and last but not least....about 30 DVD movies....(Including titles that aren't even out in the USA)

10 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

What a fun adventure, OK you may not laugh about it now.... but you will later..Thanks soooo much for the pearls. I LOVE them.

Natalie said...

That was so nice of him to bring me back a bag. I'll be over tomorrow to get it. Ha ha ha looks like fun!!

nixon5 said...

good haul on stuff. Glad he is back safe.

Unknown said...

Hey Dr. Pepper glad you got back okay! Where's my bag? Where are we going for a week now Liseanne? What a haul, can I borrow some movies?

Joanna said...

OH I want to see the new bags. How fun!! It looks like he did do a good job. I am glad he is back safe.

allredclan said...

Movie night at Liseanne and Jeff's!!!!! =D The "man with a wheelbarrow" caption was my favorite.

Suttlemyre Family said...

Hey nice stuff. I just sad you got home to early. We didn't get a chance to paint a room in your house. When are you leaving again!? Just kidding. Can I borrow some movies sometime?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey it looks like you fell into a pokeymon cartoon with those mascots
Im still waiting for the picts of that clamping project. Did it work?


Matt

Chris and Kerri said...

Close up of the purses please! How did he get through customs with all that stuff :o)