!!!IUD's DO NOT WORK !!! Due Date: November 16th 2008. I thought Haylee and Chester were close in age. Grady and Baby #6 will be 11 months apart..(almost as close as Karalee and Natalie)
Had you broken the news any other day but April Fool's Day, I might have believed you. Oh wait! "There was this one time at band camp...when I was on Ambien....and I don't remember the rest of the story because I was on Ambien." Maybe that drug lessens the effectiveness of your IUD!!! ;) Anything is possible with Ambien! (so I hear) (p.s. I love you either way.)
Loved the april fools joke! Did you show that to Jeff? I would have loved to been there when you did just to see the expression on his face!! Happy April Fools! :)
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
7 comments:
Ha, Ha, you think your funny with your April Fools joke!! I don't believe it. :)
Had you broken the news any other day but April Fool's Day, I might have believed you. Oh wait! "There was this one time at band camp...when I was on Ambien....and I don't remember the rest of the story because I was on Ambien." Maybe that drug lessens the effectiveness of your IUD!!! ;) Anything is possible with Ambien! (so I hear) (p.s. I love you either way.)
Mike wants to know if you were on Ambien when you had that IUD put in. Maybe you only THOUGHT you had that done!
OK I fell for it Hook, line and sinker until I got to the comments. I was very stressed for you and me!!
You need to tell Jeff to control himself:) You had me fooled for a few mintues. Until I started to read the comments. Happy April Fools!:)
Loved the april fools joke! Did you show that to Jeff? I would have loved to been there when you did just to see the expression on his face!! Happy April Fools! :)
You got me too! We forgot it was even April Fool's day yesterday, being on vacation and trying to forget what day or even what time it is. Good one!
Post a Comment