Sunday, March 30, 2008

Because I have Nothing else to do with my time.....

After 30 minutes, and a bucket full of Dominos (Thanks KK), I am officially "The coolest mom ever!"

p.s. Make sure your sound is turned up, so you can experience my amazing editing skills mixed with a few good sound effects!

p.p.s I spent more time editing than I did setting up the dominos....That's what I meant by my title....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cool, I've always thought you were the coolest mom!! Nice cameo from Jeff. Don't worry about the garden, when you come there'll be plenty of weeding and whatnot to do. If any of it survives!! Matt was very frustrated with me because I kept saying "that's not how Liseanne does it!". You can come show him how its done!

Joanna said...

you truly are the coolest mom EVER!! My kids will love the video.

Unknown said...

Oh, by the way, I love your hair!!

allredclan said...

A super cool mom who can draw on windows, cut anything out of wood, and now Dominoes? So your talents ever cease?! (Love you! and loved the video. Nice job on the sound effects!)

Karalee said...

I love the video!! Olivia laughed and said she wants you for a babysitter!! :)