Monday, March 10, 2008
Sunday Shenanigans
Its amazing how much fun kids can have in an empty box. Have you all seen the Spongebob episode where Patrick and Spongebob are playing in an empty box??? If you haven't, I recommend it Highly!!!
Then all your fun gets ruined when your 2 year old brother decides to join the fun....but he is poopy. ( I swear I didn't set this pose up )
Then after Church ALL the kids were so excited to be able to play outside! They ran in the house, changed their clothes and all headed for the trampoline......except for Chester.
He was literally Basking in the sunlight! He was in this exact pose for almost 10 minutes.
Then after a long day of going to church and playing outside....they finally fell asleep. No matter how big they get, they are still Two peas in a pod!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fleece, I love seeing pictures of your kids. They are all so cute and you can tell you are a great mom. Also, thanks for posting a lot. Unlike our other friends...ahem...we won't mention any names. I love reading your blog. Thanks for being a great friend. Love, Kerri
I LOVE that Spongebob one. We laugh so hard at it every time we see it. That picture of Chester it too cute. I miss your kids.
What a fun day! Cute pictures and cute kids.
Ahhh...I love Sundays. My kids play together all day before church because there is no one else to play with!
I thought Chester was perhaps trying to make a "dirt" angel.
Your kids are so cute! I love the box! That one needs to be a christmas card! :) And who are these "others" HA HA!! I finally posted! We all need to get together soon!
Post a Comment