Saturday, March 8, 2008

Prayers

The following was a conversation/prayer with Chester the other night! TOO CUTE!!!!
"Chetser lets say your prayers! Kneel Down I'll Help you!"

(He starts)

"Heb-nee poder"


"Thank you"


"Pank Coo"


for Mom and Dad, (no response) FOR MOM AND DAD ( a little more firmness in my voice)


"No I do self!!!"


Heb-nee Poder...Pank Coo por dis Day.....Pank coo por (long silence) !Gampa! Name Jes Christ AMEN!!!!


4 comments:

nixon5 said...

what a cute prayer chester.
Way cute kids liseanne!!

Joanna said...

Chester do you want to come for a visit? I miss you. What a great prayer.

The Nixon Two said...

What can I say? We bonded on Friday when he helped me clean the poop off of Grandma's middle lawn for the last time! We even managed to keep our shoes clean because the poop was so frozen.

Gampa

Chris and Kerri said...

Chester is so cute. I am so glad I was able to spend a few minutes at your house on Thursday. By the way the towel was a big hit and she loved it. In fact a few people wanted to order one. :o) Thanks so much for making that for me. Your the best.