When Dad brought them home they were enjoying a Milk Shake from Grandpa for all their hard work! Thanks for a fun afternoon Grandpa!!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Helping Grandpa
Today was a great day for Dad! He got a new "TOY" Its a wood Chipper, and he spent ALL DAY outside at Kiddie Kollege getting rid of all the branches that he cut down a few days before. Here is a picture of him and his pile with all his tools.
Silly Mom....All she does is play all day! ;-)
Here is Dad's Chipper. He was really having a good time with it! Notice the size of the pile behind him is half the size as the first picture.
When I went to pick up Haylee from school, Dad was still out working. The boys were SO excited! They jumped out of the Car and said "grandpa do you need some help?" This is their most favorite thing to do. They chose working with Grandpa over playing their Wii. 
When Dad brought them home they were enjoying a Milk Shake from Grandpa for all their hard work! Thanks for a fun afternoon Grandpa!!
When Dad brought them home they were enjoying a Milk Shake from Grandpa for all their hard work! Thanks for a fun afternoon Grandpa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have decided I am no longer going to be looking at you blog because all it does is make me miss everyone! :) Great pictures!
Your dad has been a work horse for as long as I can remember!! Your mom is cute playing on the toys :O)
I love your post! The pics for your parents are cute! They are awesome grandparents! nat loves having them in the nursery for gracee! I cant believe how fast you boys are growing!
Is it just me or does that chipper look quite tiny for all those branches? ;) I bet dad loves it! =D
Post a Comment