Sunday, March 16, 2008

My own Makeover!!!

One of my favorite shows to watch is "What not to wear" Its a makeover show and the hosts' tell you what to wear and "What not to wear" What kind of clothes and cuts look good on your body type and things like that. Then they go and get their hair cut and styled, and their makeup done. All with lessons on how to apply your makeup correctly and things like that! I LOVE this show! So anyone with Cable/satellite. Its on TLC on Friday nights! Anyway, I decided I needed a little change. So here is my before picture.... Scary I know!!
Then with the help of the Internet and My Wonderful Sister in law Wendy, I was able to find a hair cut that I wanted to try and Wendy went crazy with the razor on my hair. When we were finished, it looked like there was a small dead animal on her floor because of all the hair she cut off. After that I went to the Clinique Counter in the mall and they did my makeup(for free). I liked my eye makeup, but the base that she put on was a little heavy for me. Mostly because I don't wear base makeup. Anywho.........Here is the After picture. It was a fun day....And Jeff said "you look hot!"

9 comments:

nixon5 said...

love the new look liseanne.
The haircut is adorable I love it.

Chris and Kerri said...

Fleece, you look SO freaking cute (and hot)I love the new look. You have always been so cute!! Love ya!

AF Nixons said...

Liseanne, you are so brave! I could never do that. Good for you, the color on your hair is beautiful!

Joanna said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!It is too late to call you and I am dying!!!!!!I didn't even realize that was really you. I LOVE LOVE the hair. AHHHHHHH why is is so late!!!!

Unknown said...

You look HOT!! I am so bummed I missed our date and your transformation. But I've always thought the floor of Macey's looked better without vomit on it!!

Karalee said...

Your look so cute!! I love the hair cut! It looks great on you!!

allredclan said...

OH MY HOLY HECK!!!!! YOU LOOK SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm making Mike get off his computer game right now to show him. CARPE DIEM! (p.s. That is one of Madison's favorite shows also.)

allredclan said...

OH MY HOLY HECK!!!!! YOU LOOK SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm making Mike get off his computer game right now to show him. CARPE DIEM! (p.s. That is one of Madison's favorite shows also.)chester096

allredclan said...

Oh my, <3

=)