Here is my spring Window Project for the Kiddie Kollege. I had it all drawn on the window Tuesday, but didn't start painting till this morning. Which worked out great because Mom was home to help!
Your windows are so cute! I love your family letters too. Can i come over and have you make me some or can I buy some? :) They are so cute! You are seriously talented.
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
7 comments:
Super Cute! Will you come paint my windows?
Your windows are so cute! I love your family letters too. Can i come over and have you make me some or can I buy some? :) They are so cute! You are seriously talented.
Sometimes I feel like such the "non-artistic" one of the bunch...
love it. I also LOVE the family blocks. I think my last name would be fun to have also. I need a shelf or something in the kitchen. Any ideas?
Wow Liseanne!!! You are so talented in so many ways!!! Thanks for being a great friend. Love ya!
The window looks great!
The window is amazing, I should have you come and paint some butterflies in Brooklyn's room. They would look so cute.
Post a Comment