And last but not least.....here is a picture of Haylee after all her presents were open and she is waiting to blow out her candles.....Which Chester beat her to the punch!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday was a busy one for us. We always host the annual Chapman Eater Egg hunt. It's always nice to get together with Jeff's Side of the family because we don't do it that often. Chester was stealing the show with the Easter egg hunt. (The older kids thought that he was going to need help) He gathered so much stuff that he had to graduate from his Easter basket for something bigger....like this Walmart Sack. By the end of the hunt he couldn't even lift the bag. He did it all by himself! He had 6-7 bottles of Gatorade, 10 bags of mini chips and a TON of candy. The rules of the hunt were that every child gets ONE thing of Gatorade, but all the kids were having so much fun watching Chester grab them, they let him have all that he found!
Cordell was being very picky with what he grabbed off the ground. I kept telling him where candy was and he would say..."I don't want that" so his stash was the smallest but he was content with everything that he found.
Haylee had fun using the pretty purple Basket that Grandma Susan gave her for her birthday. She filled it up quickly because she knew that after the Easter Egg hunt, it was time for her to open her Birthday presents.
Kayden's stash was the best! He listened to the rules and only got one Gatorade of each color, plus all the candy and gum he came across. It was a fun day for all of them.
Grady was being passed around between the girls. All of their kids are older, so its fun for them to have little babies around. It was nice for me because I never had to worry about Grady for the entire evening.
This is a picture of Allie ( our beloved babysitter) she really is great with my kids, and all my kids LOVE her to death! Chester was showing her his stash of goodies.

And last but not least.....here is a picture of Haylee after all her presents were open and she is waiting to blow out her candles.....Which Chester beat her to the punch!
We hope you all had a great Easter! Thanks to our Chapman family who came and celebrated Haylee's Birthday/Easter with us! And thanks to the Nixon Family for phone calls and gifts on Saturday! We love you all!
And last but not least.....here is a picture of Haylee after all her presents were open and she is waiting to blow out her candles.....Which Chester beat her to the punch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a fun day!! Hooray for Chester for getting the load! Looks like a succesful hunt. Glad your weekend was great. Hey, you should have thrown $$ out there to hunt too! Maybe you were all out, bummer. ;)
Wow - you guys know how to have an Easter egg hunt! Good stuff that you hide...
My favorite is the photo of Chester. He's such a little stinker! lol The one of Grady is just as darling. (I want my blog to look like yours!!!)
Looks like fun. You're kids got lots of good stuff. Noah did the same to Brooklyn on her birthday. She'll actually blow the candles out someday.
I NEED A SET OF FAMILY BLOCKS PLEASE. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!
love the family blocks~
Love the picture of Chester...my favorite!
I miss your kids. I wish it was me in the house.xoxo Haylee!!
looks like you had so much fun! I will post about our Easter soon.
Where do I place the order for the FAMILY blocks??? :o) Love ya!
Hey there, I just "hopped" over from Melinda's site. Seemed like an Eastery thing to do. Ü Has it been that long since I have seen you. I can't believe you have had your baby and your kids are getting so big. I loved the Easter hunt. We always only hunt for eggs. I am going to have to change that. So much fun!
Post a Comment