Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Haylee

Today is Haylee's Birthday so I am posting pictures of her and all her past Birthdays! This first one was not her actual "Birthday" but her go home from the Hospital day! It was just a cuter picture than the ones with birthing "goo" all over her! :-)
This is her first Birthday! And her first taste of Cake! She wasn't a HUGE fan of the cake. She just ate the frosting off of the top.....And she still does that to this day! 2nd Birthday! Very into Dora! Dora EVERYTHING!!!!
3rd Birthday! This is when Cinderella came to her Party! Doesn't she make a beautiful Princess?
I haven't taken a picture of her for today. That will come later or probably even tomorrow!

We sure love Haylee and she is such a sweetheart! She can definitely hold her own in our house full of boys! The next pictures are just a few of my favorites! We love you Haylee!!!

5 comments:

nixon5 said...

happy birthday haylee. Hope you got my email. enjoyed all the cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday haylee. I can't believe how big you are. Have a great day!! We love you.

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday sweet Haylee. I miss you and I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Chris and Kerri said...

Happy Birthday Cute Haylee. You are growing up so fast and you are such a pretty girl. Hope you had a fun day!!

allredclan said...

I can tell Haylee is watching "Barbie as the Island Princess." Sad that I know that, but I do. ;)