Four years later and the pose is almost Identical (minus clothing) :-)Thursday, March 27, 2008
Old Habbits
When Haylee was little, she would always clasp her hands together like she was praying. (doesn't she look like Grady?) Anyway, I thought maybe she had grown out of it until I walked in my bedroom last night and saw this......
Four years later and the pose is almost Identical (minus clothing) :-)
Four years later and the pose is almost Identical (minus clothing) :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute, and wow it does look like grady. She lost all her black hair quick huh? I just noticed her picture below from her b-day baby picture and then this one.
What cute pictures! Thanks for sharing all your sweet moments of your kids. I love reading about them!!
she is so sweet. Love you Haylee.
Don't you love it when they keep their quirky habits? I love when they're older and suck their bottom lip when they sleep.
Brooklyn wanted to say hi to Haylee. She asked "Mom, why is she on our computer?"
Post a Comment