I will miss my grandma dearly! I am greatful for the opportunity that I had, while my parents were on their mission, to take care of her and work with her every day. I am most greatful that my Children were able to get to know and love her as much as I do! What a blessing she was and will continue to be in my life!
I always got a trill out of watching her with my little Chester. He loves her very much! And my favorite picture I have of the two of them is posted on my Sister Joanna's blog..check it out!
Another Great Picture of Grandma's Love for Children! She always loved on my kids when they needed it! And they were always so comfortable in her lap!Grandma spent Christmas Morning with my family while my parents were gone. It was fun to buy her gifts and have her there. This was my favorite thing to give her. My BFF Melissa is married to Matt Van Komen, who as most of you know are Dutch. They went to Holland and brought me back these little Boy and Girl outfits for Grandma. She was so excited to get them... she even kept the wrapping paper because it had windmills all over it! I love the excitement in her expression!

She will be missed!
4 comments:
what a great post. I can't see any pictures except the ones with the twins.
Liseanne, our families prayers are with you and your family. I wish I could be there to hug you and cry with you. Your grandma was a great lady and she will be missed by many children and adults alike. She was a spitfire and very fun to be around. I think you are spunky just like her!! I love you and hope you will find comfort in her passing.
LOVE the picture of her with Haylee. They all made me cry. Thanks for fixing them.
Liseanne,
I am so sad to hear about your grandma. Although, she is with Grandma Chester again brings joy. We have so many memories that involve your Grandma and the Kiddie Kollege. She gave us our birds and the bees talk, her cars and jazzy's we would take up to Maverick (and elsewhere :0). And let's not forget when she would come out to the KK early in the morning and kick the door because it was locked. I know that her memory will live on in you and your family. I love ya and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Post a Comment