A-Attached or Single? Attatched
B-Best Friends? Jeff, My Mom, Sisters, Melissa, Mindi, Rebecca and of course my group of 5 friends from High School
C-Cake or Pie? Pie Lemon merangue
D-Day of Choice? Friday..starts the weekend
E-Essential Item? Dr. Pepper
F-Favorite Color? Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Both Please!
H-Hometown? West Point.....Have I ever lived anywhere else?
I-Favorite Indulgence? Jeff
J-January or July? July (By far!) 4th of July, outside and yard work!
K-Kids? Plenty! In fact we have a whole "herd" of them!
L-Life isn't complete without? Dr. Pepper
M-Marriage Date? January 7th 2000
N-Number of Brother's and Sister's? 3 Brothers 2 Sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P-Phobia and Fears? I'm Fearless?? (To morbid to post)
Q-Quote? ????
R-Reason to Smile? I am no longer wearing pregnancy Jeans!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!
S-Season of Choice? Spring
T-Tag Three People? all my Sisters / sisters - in - law (More than 3..I know!)
U-Unknown Fact About Me? My True hair color! :-)
V-Vegetable? Corn on the cob
W-Worst Habit? biteing my nails
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food? Popcorn with White Cheddar seasoning! I eat it almost every night....If I didn't have it for lunch earlier!
Z-Zodiac Sign? Aquarius
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job Liseanne!! It's fun to read unknown facts about you. Your tag was "soup" on good!!
That's cute, I haven't seen that tag before.
I miss you
Post a Comment