Sunday, February 24, 2008
Every day things.....
Here is Grady in his blessing outfit. We blessed him today, and Jeff did a great job! It was really nice to see all of my brothers and Dad and brother in law up there in suits and tie. Thanks for all who came!
Haylee is going to be on American Idol one day. She LOVES to sing. This old Tri-pod is now a pretend Microphone, and she sings her heart out into it.
Chester fell asleep in the back of my chair.....and what would a picture be without that hand over his nose!
This is Kayden slurping up his Chicken Noodle Soup. It is one of his favorite dinners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids. That Grady is darling! I wish I could have been there today. And I can't believe how Chester loves that hand...has he ever been able to put into words why he does what he does? That is fascinating.
Super cute kids!! But you already know that. That's great that all your family got to be there for the blessing. I miss ya and hope you're doing okay.
I love the picture of haylee singing that is too cute.
I miss you all already. xoxoxo
Post a Comment