Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pictures of Grady

So I went to Kiddie Kandid's this morning WITH an appointment....and do you know they still basically do it first come first serve....even thought I had an appointment!!!! Whats the point!!! (a little frustrated) anyway...here is the link so you can check them out! I haven't ordered any yet so I need your help deciding!

http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=006229950Y5MK5GV2

5 comments:

Joanna said...

he is DARLING!!! I hate choosing...too hard!

Unknown said...

I like them all!! Kiddie Kandids loves me, I'm a sucker for all the pictures!!

AF Nixons said...

How cute. My first choice is the first picture, my second choice is the last picture. They are all darling though...I love his big eyes.

nixon5 said...

I Love all of them of course. He is such a cutie. I love the sleeping ones, heck I love them all.

nixon5 said...

just FYI cuz I know you want zanna's input LOL. She loves them all. She got mad when we left your site so I had to go back so she could look at grady.