Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

We tried to do Halloween on the Cheap this year.  I think I managed to spend $30 for 7 costumes.
Not Bad!

Here is the herd of Crazies!!!
(Yes, that is a Tampon in Griffin's Hand.  In case you were wondering)
 Grady the Vampire!!
 Haylee the Zombie Cheerleader
 Chester as Mario
 Cordell the Hippie
 Kayden the Nerd
 Vivianne and Griffin as Salt and Pepper
 A hunter, a baseball player and a Disco Hottie!
 and Sheldon dressed as, well... Sheldon.
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They all looked adorable!! I think Haylee won as cutest though. Chester looked like an unhappy Mario. :)

The Nixon Two said...

Great looking family and cute pictures of all of them; especially Grandma Annice. Is Mario supposed to be sad or was that just Chester?

Swain Family said...

I don't know how you did it all for $30! :) They all look so cute! Even sad Chester! :) And the S & P idea is hilarious! :)

PS. Every time I see pics of Cayden and Cordell I go into shock a little bit! They are SO grown-up! It's crazy! We miss you all! :)

AF Nixons said...

Darling costumes. Haylee's makeup looked great! And I love the salt and pepper, too cute!

Staceygirl said...

They all looked great! That was a funny nerd. I can't ever seem to do Halloween on the cheap because I can't stop being a Halloween fanatic. Don't worry, I can always take it out of the Christmas budget, right? ;) My poor kids...