Monday, September 19, 2011

Jimmer!!

 My sweet Niece works at the new Dick's Sporting goods in Layton.  She told us about the "Jimmer" appearance for their grand opening.  With Jeff being such a BYU fan....We had to go.

Jeff and the boys were number 220 in line so we had a while to wait.  I snuck up to the front of the line to get a good picture as he came in!


 After about an 1.5 hours in line, it was finally our turn!   Cordell and Kayden were SUPER excited!





You can see Grady's Shirt in the bottom right corner.  He was throwing a fit because The workers were rushing us into a picture before Grady got his toy signed.  He was NOT happy! 



Then, right before they rushed us out, Grady ran up to "The Jimmer" and handed him his little soccer ball. 




To which he happily obliged! 
This is a picture of everything that we got signed.

It was a fun morning for all!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I remember standing in line for some Jazz players back in my jr. high days. How fun for your boys!

nixon5 said...

How fun. I am not a BYU fan I am utes, but I do like Jimmer.