Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The stockings were hung....

I really didn't think that 7 kids looked like a large family...until I took this picture!! Jeff and I joked that it looked like a picture from an orphanage.

We had a wonderful, chaotic Christmas with SEVEN KIDS!!
Viv in her Christmas Pajama's
And Griff in his!

Santa made his way through and left lots of fun things for the Family!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We love you all!!

2 comments:

Swain Family said...

Holy pile of treasure!!! :) I want you to know that I secretly envy you and your orphanage stockings! haha. I would LOVE to have a big family... and the patience you were blessed with... but I just don't think I could be prego that many times! haha. You have muli-tasking down to an art! :) Glad Christmas was Merry! Miss you all tons!

nixon5 said...

lol it didnt seem alot to me either until you see the stockings, that just makes it fun.
Love all the pictures. Cute family.