That picture of the twins with their arms entwined reminds me of you and Sheldon when you were little...I couldn't tell you how many nights I walked in to see you two holding hands while you were asleep
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
4 comments:
Ok, the one with Chester and Vivianne... oh my gosh how sweet is that!!! You guys have the CUTEST kids!
They are even more cute in real life. You and Jeff make beautiful kids.
That picture of the twins with their arms entwined reminds me of you and Sheldon when you were little...I couldn't tell you how many nights I walked in to see you two holding hands while you were asleep
Honestly... looks like a little slice of heaven going on in the Chapman home!
Post a Comment