Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baby "Bump"

My BFF Mindy talked me into getting pregnancy pictures because her amazingly, talented sister wanted to shoot a pregnancy session.

I was a little hesitant at first but decided "what the Heck" plus Jeff reminded me that I will never be in this state again so I might as well document it! :-)
Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out! I am not a fan of pictures of myself, but I LOVE THESE!!!

LOVE THEM!!
"I look like my mom" was the first thought that came to my head when I saw this one!
What do you think?


These last two are my favorite!

Thank You SO VERY MUCH Jessica at

I am excited to have you take pictures of my little ones!

12 comments:

Joanna said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! So stinking, soup on, super duper cute!!!!! The heart hand looks darling, you have such good ideas. :)

Holfeltz Family said...

fleece, i'm loving your hair. these are great pics!

Nixon Family said...

I love your hair. Who does it for you?

AF Nixons said...

that will be a fun memory! Great pictures.

Mike Allred said...

Holy crap, Liseanne! You look absolutely beautiful! I love so many of them! I am so glad you decided to have them taken. Seriously.

Mike Allred said...

Um... the comment above was from me, Melinda. Although Mike thinks you're beautiful too.

Swain Family said...

You look so BEAUTIFUL! And your hair is SUPER cute! :) What a fun thing to do!

Derrick and Melissa said...

You look absolutely amazing! What beautiful pictures!

Amber Shellabarger said...

Ok I am not a fan of pregnancy pictures BUT these look amazing. Very classy. You look awesome.

just dandee said...

You look absolutely AMAZING! Seriously georgeous! You will love these pics and so will your babies. Best wishes!

Staceygirl said...

Paige is sitting here asking how you have two babies in one tummy. You really look great.

PS - are you related to anyone with the last name Stewart? There was this lady that taught our lesson at church last week who reminded me so much of you, although she had dark hair. It was kinda weird.