Today has been an educational day at the Chapman House.
Chester came up to me tonight and said... "Mom!! The Lizards are hugging!!"
(these are going to make ugly babies)
The next picture might make you squirm.. (Ann and Mom for SURE!!)
We fed our snake today and it actually ate while the entire family watched.
This was absolutely fascinating to watch!!
p.s After writing this post...(10 minutes)
Chester now said
"Mom. can you believe they are still hugging!"
"How long will they be hugging Mom?"
"Mom, can we make them stop now?"
8 comments:
"Hugging, do it for the kids."
To funny!! Zack caught two grasshoppers the other day the were, hmmmm, hugging too! Then they got stuck. They were still stuck the next morning. Poor girl!! I made him let them go and hopefully the girl got away. :)
Awwww... you have nice lizards! :) That is hilarious! And completely gross! Not that there is anything wrong with hugging! But why would you WANT lizards or a SNAKE! I shivered just thinking about that! haha.
Chancho likes to hug the kids legs.
Did you know you had a male and female?
That is too funny! Your kids are the cutest!
Seriously funny! Thanks for the laugh!
I should of listened when you warned me. AAAHHHHHHHH. I did make it through ok though.
COngrats on some new addtion(s)
Now THAT is hilarious! Hugging is great. The snake? NOT so great. :)
Post a Comment