Yesterday was a fabulous Testimony meeting at our ward! The Monday prior, we had a FHE on testimonies. We challenged all the kids to bear their testimonies if they felt so inclined. And out off all my kids would you like to guess which one actually did it???
Chester Rheese!!
And he did a FABULOUS job! I was SOO proud of him!
Another fun story about our testimony meeting..There was an older lady who was talking about when she was a little girl. She said she was grateful for her parents who instilled within her a good work ethic. Then she continued by telling us that she was raised on a beet farm, and her job as a little girl was to help pick the beets when they were ready to be harvested. Then her dad would weigh whatever she picked and pay her a percentage of the weight. As she continued to talk about it, Kayden (sweet Kayden) turned to Jeff and said...
"Dad, is she talking about FARMTOWN???"

8 comments:
You gotta laugh at that! What are we teaching our children????
SOOOOO proud of Chester! that is a scarry thing to do so way to go Chester.
Yay for Chester. Amanda is the first one up every Sunday and has been for over a year now. She is usually the only kid in all of sacrament who gets up. I would have loved to hear Chester. xoxo
I'm still laughing about the Farmville comment.
Sweet little Chester! Is it okay if I was proud of him too? He did such a good job! Farmville? Too funny at least you know he was listening.
Ha! That comment about Farmtown is cracking me up...
Your kids crack me up! That is too funny! And I would have loved to hear Chester's testimony! I bet he did great! I'm totally impressed... doing that still scares me! lol.
Love it! That is too funny! Good job Chester!!
Oh my heck! I am laughing so hard. Grandpa Chester is rolling over in her grave, I'm sure.
Post a Comment