I am very proud to announce that I HAD big plans for my week off after christmas, and it didn't include crafting. I have been in my house for 5 years now and still have never stored my food storage in my cold storgae area where it should be. It has always been on shelves in my work room where it collected layers, and LAYERS and
LAYERS of sawdust. So this post is to prove that I actually finished a home improvement project in the time frame alloted. (with help of course) So with no further adue, and an extremely over used comercial, I give to you.... My Cold storage DIY with mike project...
Supplies. - $110

Handyman. - Rice krispie treats galore, a cherry coke and some sour patch watermelons
8 comments:
Awesome. It looks wonderful.
Hay I helped too...This is your MOM!!!
ok I am jealous of two things. #1 your cold storage and #2 that you have Mike. JEALOUS of both! The shelves look great.
and #2 that you have Mike. JEALOUS of both!
You are making me blush, and I will do nearly anything for Cherry Coke and Rice Krispie treats (plus Liseanne told me all her deep, dark secrets! Woot!)
=)
I am SO jealous. Next time you get that bug come over because my cold storage could use a shelf or two.
Now I just need to pay up on the rice Krispie end of the deal! MIke you have to take those secrets to the grave with you! :-)
So do you ever get sick of being super woman? lol. It looks awesome and I am totally impressed! (As always!)
Post a Comment