Monday, December 28, 2009

Build together....

My Little Chester was introduced to LEGO's this year for Christmas.
HE FELL IN LOVE INSTANTLY!!!!
(note the ginormous praying mantis on the roof, bugs are ALWAYS involved)
SO did sweet Haylee...Only Chester wasn't keen on sharing.
So we went to wal*mart and bought Haylee her own bucket

They sit on opposite sides of the table and PLAY and PLAY and PLAY!!!

It is glorious!

Here is part of their conversations today

H- (holding the brown haired girl) come over to my house so we can kiss and play

C- OK (drives his Lego car over with guy) But if we kiss TOO much I will ka-splode! Oh I forgot to ask my dad if I could play... i will be right back (drives his car back to his side of the table)

H- come back soon I will miss you

C- OK I am back my dad said it's OK if we kiss and play.

H - lets go inside my candy shack and Kiss (making kissing noises)

C- OH NO!!! We kissed to much and now I am going to ka-splode!!! (as he breaks apart his Lego guy) AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"I LOVE LEGO'S"

7 comments:

Joanna said...

the family who builds together stays together. :) We love Legos also. (well the kids do) I have always wanted to buy that pink bucket.

Swain Family said...

That is freaking hilarious!!! You have the cutest kids in the world!! I miss you guys tons! Glad Christmas was good! :)

The Nixon Two said...

That's our Chester and Haylee, you got to love them! which we do!!

allredclan said...

I wish my kids would have taken to Legos so that I could listen to them say that they actually wanted to kiss each other instead of beat each other up.

Unknown said...

Legos are AWESOME, of course until you step on one with bare feet!!

AF Nixons said...

Gotta love legos. My family room has turned into a lego shrine. Brady keeps telling me that someday I will miss tripping over them, vaccuming them up, looking around them on the coffee table to see the TV. I think he might be right.

Holfeltz Family said...

Freaking hilarious!