Monday, January 18, 2010

I LOST MY FAVORITES!!!!

Alright Blogging buddies.... As most of you know, my computer crashed over the weekend therefor I lost ALL of my blogs that were saved in my favorites!!!! Help me out and send me your link please!!! ( I have family, just need friends!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

www.vankomenclan.blogspot.com

I am hurt you didn't have it memorized! :)

Swain Family said...

http://pjswainfamily.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry to hear about your computer! Man, you are hard on them! :) Hopefully losing your favorites list was the worst of it!!

Chris and Kerri said...

www.chrisandkerrihess.blogspot.com I have all of the other "girls" on mine if they don't respond!!!

Amber said...

http://www.ahancockhousehold.blogspot.com/

Amber Shellabarger said...

http://mirablogs.blogspot.com/

just in case cuz I am not sure which one I fall into.

Krista said...

My blog is private and so I was trying to figure out how to send you a new invite but deleted you instead- oops. What is your email and I will send you another invite?

Deanna said...

I am just sure that I am one of your favorites!!! Ha!
But just in case....
livinglarsen.blogspot.com

Deanna