I am so sorry. At least your camera looks dead. When mine died, it went quietly in the night. The next day, it was just dead. It looked fine, but was no longer alive. I would have rather had it explode. It would have answered so many questions. Instead I am left here wondering. Wondering what happened...
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
4 comments:
Sorry for your pain. Our camera is on the edge of death too!
So who delivered the death blow?
So how did you get a picture of your dead camera???
I am so sorry. At least your camera looks dead. When mine died, it went quietly in the night. The next day, it was just dead. It looked fine, but was no longer alive. I would have rather had it explode. It would have answered so many questions. Instead I am left here wondering. Wondering what happened...
Post a Comment