Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday Fun!

We have been having SOO much fun with my sister and her Family in town! On Saturday I had all of Joanna's Girls, One of Melinda's and all of mine at my house. 9 KIDS! You might think "Crazy" but it was pure fun!
While I was cleaning the kitchen I saw this Kodak moment of Cordell and 'E' spending some one on one time together.
This little guy was the center of attention. All the girls were LOVING him! can you blame them?! He is stinkin cute!



Then it was time for lunch! We had a picnic on the floor with Pizza and Pop!


Crazy kids!


After lunch I made play-dough for the kids, and let them use pretty much any kitchen utensil they wanted.

They had a blast!
It was a fun, fun Saturday for the Kids!
and surprisingly, I got a lot done!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

What?? NOthing about your new crafty trade? Looks like fun, why didn't you say something and I would have sent my kids over too!!

The Nixon Two said...

you rock! The kids had so much fun. Next time we will leave them with Melinda.

The Nixon Two said...

that was me not mom

Karalee said...

Fun aunt and mom!