Tuesday, November 17, 2009

JUMP FOR JOY!!!


MY SISTER IS COMING IN 2 DAYS!!!!
















On a side note...... Do you want to see how hard it is to "Jump for Joy" with a camera that has a SERIOUS delay???

Clearly I have NO self esteem problems at all....posting such flattering pictures of myself!

See ya soon Jo!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!! Nothing about New Moon? :)

Swain Family said...

Those are awesome pics! lol! You are so funny!

Amber said...

Awesome! Thanks for the giggle - I would do the same thing!

Deanna said...

You are seriously Hilarious!

Meredith Haag said...

OH my GOSH! Liseanne! You are so hilarious!!! I just LOVE ya!!!

Unknown said...

So thankful for the bra you are wearing!! At least you are the "good" sister right?

Chapman Herd said...

Seriously! My Cleave in that last picture looks HAWT!!!! Thanks good bra!

Joanna said...

I am glad that you love me that much.

Karalee said...

Love it!! Livy is cracking up looking at your pics.