Here we are...All dressed for Trick-or-treating!
If you look closer...Jeff has a REAL nose ring! And No, it isn't a clip. That is a real ring..stuck through a real hole in his nose! My favorite questions that he got from someone???
If you look closer...Jeff has a REAL nose ring! And No, it isn't a clip. That is a real ring..stuck through a real hole in his nose! My favorite questions that he got from someone??? "How did you know there was a hole in your nose?"
Umm...I pick it?
Here's the crew! Ready to go to the ward Party!
And here we are Working..err...I mean playing!
Gypsy Sister Melinda, Yankee Fan Mom and Bad Girl Liseanne
And here is Grady! He made the CUTEST Doctor!
Listen and he will tell you his Name!
Another funny thing that happened this halloween....As I was watching the Elementary Halloween Parade, there was an older couple sitting behind me! (remember I am all dressed up) and The Older guy leans over to his wife and whispers (but not very softly)
"She's not going to like all those Tattoo's when she's our age"
I just giggled to myself!
We hope your Halloween was a GREAT one!

4 comments:
HAHAHA! I LOVE your costumes! The bad girl suits you in a really odd way! ;) And those tat sleeves are awesome! I'm surprised you didn't scare the children! lol! The kiddos look awesome too! SO cool, all of them! Happy Halloween!
Fun!! Love the nose ring story! You guys should really go on a date like that...Not on halloween!
You and Jeff look so BAD!! I think he should get real gauges!!
Oh, the kids look cute too. :)
You and Jeff look awesome. Actually, you're scaring me...it looked a little too real (especially Jeff!)
Post a Comment