Last week I was home with Haylee from Tuesday through the end of the week. She came down with a virus that causes Cold Sores in her throat. OUCH!!! It is very contagious, and the Dr. recommended that she stay home for the remainder of the week. So while we were home....
I painted....




6 comments:
How cute is she...and your crafts!
That was so cute of Haylee! It made my whole day. Very cute crafts too. Way to go.
That is the cutest thing ever!!! :) (I mean Haylee!) But the Halloween stuff is pretty awesome too! I LOVE the SPOOKY letters! Oh my goodness, I wish I lived closer!! :) Miss your guts!
I love all your crafts. I want some Halloween blocks if you have any left. I hope Mr. Frankie is done for me as well. Spooky letters...love. Very Cute!
That little Haylee is too cute.She and Amanda would be the best of friends. We love Hannah Montana in this house.
Holy cow woman!!! Did you sleep?!! Olivia is way jealous of haylee's headset! I feel like im watching you dance around at 6..she looks just like you. Cute video! Hope everyone is feeling better.
Jeff will have his hands full when she reaches sweet 16!!
Post a Comment