Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our week of learning.......

We had a week of learning new things!



Like for example... Haylee learned how to help "Big Matt" drive a Bobcat.......



And not to be out done, I wanted to learn too!So I decided to take a load of Boys and one very sweet girl for a ride up and down the street! Good Old Red Neck Fun as Melissa would say!
Then on Saturday we decided to go to the HAFB Air Show..... We hopped on the Bus with the Allred Family and headed out to our destination......
We Learned that hundreds of thousands of other people decided to do the same thing....


She Learned the "I don't want my picture taken" look!, and he learned to pack more chairs!



We all learned that this airplane was FREAKING LOUD!!!!!

I HOPE this one learned about the Sun, and what it does to a person's skin after 6.5 hours of FULL exposure! How is your sunburn Madison?


This one learned that Naps really do make a person Happy




These two learned patience! (We were there from 10:30 until 5:30)



This one learned all about Grasshoppers.....
I love this video!!! If you listen very carefully you can hear his sweet giggle of PURE enjoyment!



And I learned that I shouldn't be the photographer all the time, to pack more water, Bring More chairs, Bring a home lunch, more blankets and Umbrellas!



But something that we all learned and thoroughly enjoyed were the "Thunderbirds"


NO this is not a reflection people...THEY REALLY FLY LIKE THIS!!!




And this...


And this........

AMAZING!!



A Special thanks to the Allred Family for a Saturday filled with Fun!

Oh, and Big Matt for letting me drive the Bobcat!

9 comments:

Joanna said...

what a fun post. We LOVE the air show. We say them last year and the year before that it was the Blue Angels. This year nothing to cool so we stayed home. Yes you must bring food and WATER, blankets and chairs.

Madison don't let Liseanne tease you she would do the same thing and even go to the tanning booth. :)

Love the picture of you in the bobcat with your kids.

I miss you xoxo

nixon5 said...

Love the Bobcat;)it was a lifesaver.
Looks like you had a blast in between pick ups. Thanks again and to matt. Love the airshow pictures how fun.

Amber Shellabarger said...

And I learned that you can be very clever and comical with your post!

Unknown said...

I think you should hire out for bobcat jobs!! Now I have to steal a picture since I only took pictures with your camera! The air show is great, but it is a beast! Cooper and I got our fill watching it on our trampoline. Did Chester drop any "bombs" while watching the planes? :)

Suttlemyre Family said...

That looked like so much fun!! I loved going when I was little. It would entertain us for hours. I am so impressed with driving the bobcat. A women with so many tools, can now drive a bobcat. WAY TO GO!!!

just dandee said...

You guys always seem to have so much fun. Great pictures and great memories.
I want to learn to drive a bobcat.

allredclan said...

I second everything you said about things you learned. My only addition: Keeping Cam on a leash the entire time was the best decision ever!!! Go, Thunnabirds!!!

AF Nixons said...

Love it. That sounds like so much fun. I remember going with Brady one year when we lived in Utah, that was BK even (before kids). Sounds like a fun weekend.

Karalee said...

How fun! Im glad you all learned new things. I love the bobcat pic with the kids!