I'm screaming! That is so cool! My eyes are popping! How cool is that?! Hayden could never do that! I can't even do that! And how sad that I use to practice over and over as a kid.... didn't help!
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
7 comments:
He can do it even longer than the video allows. Not long ago this was virtually impossible for him to do. Way to go Globetrotter
I am totally impressed! And the posing at the end was like icing on the cake!! lol! Love those boys! They are SO much fun!
I'm screaming! That is so cool! My eyes are popping! How cool is that?! Hayden could never do that! I can't even do that! And how sad that I use to practice over and over as a kid.... didn't help!
was that Kayden? So cool! Abby says wow he is good.
I am seriously impressed! Cute kidos!
I am very impressed!!!
Post a Comment