C - "Just a yiddle bit wet Mom! A yiddle! (making a "little" motion with his finger and thumb)
whoa, that is pretty funny!
please send him to me for just a few days! pretty please. I could eat him up! xoxo
yeah...a yiddle bit doesn't even count. He is so funny!
Ha ha ha! Delicious! So funny!
I love that silly little boy and he can really make me laugh.
At least he isn't licking it up off the sidewalk! =) Oh, wait... He did that already.Long live Underwear Guy!!!
A yiddle is not so bad. My Tyler thought he was super underware man for a while too. Ya gotta wonder what is going through those nogins sometimes.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
whoa, that is pretty funny!
please send him to me for just a few days! pretty please. I could eat him up! xoxo
yeah...a yiddle bit doesn't even count. He is so funny!
Ha ha ha! Delicious! So funny!
I love that silly little boy and he can really make me laugh.
At least he isn't licking it up off the sidewalk! =) Oh, wait... He did that already.
Long live Underwear Guy!!!
A yiddle is not so bad. My Tyler thought he was super underware man for a while too. Ya gotta wonder what is going through those nogins sometimes.
Post a Comment