Sunday, March 8, 2009

I heart Jr. Jazz

The boys played Jr. Jazz this year...and with that came free tickets to a Jazz Game! It was really fun to watch the boys! There were 6 total and they are all really good friends so it made it that much more fun! How cute are we?????

Chase (in between the twins) was ACTUALLY watching the game and following plays. He was a hoot to watch. You can tell what I was doing for some of the game?? Texting Miss Mary who was sitting on the other side of the ESA.

close to the end of the game Kayden ended up on my lap because he was tired! (It was almost midnight) And can you believe Cordell makes faces in his pictures??? Where does he learn things like this?


It was a great time!

Thanks for taking pictures for me Mindy, and for a fun evening with some adults and LOTS of boys!
Thanks Jr. Jazz for free tickets, hot dogs and Drinks!
And last but certainly NOT least....Thanks mom for Babysitting my other three, and doing my laundry! I heart you too!!!



7 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Glad you had a good time. We had fun while you were gone. And I enjoyed your new BIG TV it wasn't all laundry and no play. :)

AF Nixons said...

Sounds like a fun time for everyone, including Grandma with the big tv.

just dandee said...

Ooo. How fun! Gotta love those Jazz! And... amazing grandmas!

Joanna said...

love that last picture of you. What a fun night with the boys.

Meredith Haag said...

Oh, Todd will be so jealous! He misses his Jazz! Oh how I never hear the end of how well they are doing right now! I'm sure he'll go to a game when we come back in April.
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast

Holfeltz Family said...

I'm so jealous, I heart MEMO OKUR!

Swain Family said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Patrick would be SO jealous!