Here is the short version of
Haylee's Birthday parties..... This is her cake! My dear sweet friend made it for her....all I had to do was provide the Barbie!!! IT WAS PERFECT AND DELICIOUS!!!! (Thanks Eve)!

This was the bunch! CRAZY!!!!

Here she is sitting on her NEW Barbie bike! It even has a little bike on the handle bars for Barbie! Too bad she hasn't been able to ride it because of this darn snow!!!

And last....The Pile-O-Crafts I was trying to finish all while planning birthday parties, preparing for my boutique, working and being a mom! FYI.....My boutique pile was equally as big! This is just the first out of three piles.

excuse me now while I go throw up spring and
Easter blocks.......
4 comments:
Haylee looks so grown up. I can't believe how much painting you do. YOU NEED TO CHARGE MORE!!!! love you
HAHAHA! I love that you make me laugh! I seriously don't know how you keep up with it all! You are going to need a vacation to somewhere warm... um, I totally know a place!
Happy Birthday Week Hailey! Sweet gril surrounded by all those boys, you should get as many parties as you want! The bike is the bomb! And Jackson would like you to be his girlfriend! He says you are the cutest grill he knows! lol!
I love the bike! She is so sweet! Happy Birthday Haylee!
Hope Haylee had a great birthday, it definitely looks like she did. Where is your botique? Good luck at it!
Post a Comment