My Dear sweet
Haylee is turning the BIG 5 on Sunday! So today (
Friday)they celebrated at school! Here she is cheesing it for the camera because she is in the spotlight today! She gets to do EVERYTHING to help Miss
LouAnn!

For her birthday treat she wanted ice cream. I bought the individual servings from
Wal*mart and called it good! (Even better that I didn't have to MAKE anything) Here she is handing them out to her class. See the Chester Vulture in the background? He is waiting to see if there is enough for him to have one!

At
Sing time the kids all sang happy birthday to her. I love this picture
because you can tell that she is singing it to herself, and she got to have Aunt Ann lead the kids in doing so! HOW FUN!!

Then,
Because Haylee is there ALL DAY instead of just the normal 3 hours....she was sung to AGAIN by the afternoon children and Grandma! She is about to get those famous Birthday
Spankins' that we give at School!

She is SUPER EXCITED for her Birthday Party on Saturday with all her Friends. She chose a Barbie Theme Party and everything is going to be decorated in pink and purple. More pictures to come.....
4 comments:
very cute haylee thanks for thinking of zanna you are so nice to her and she just loves you.
Happy Birthday Haylee!! I hope you have a great birthda weekend!
Not everyone gets to celebrate their Birthday for 3 days. How fun for you Haylee. Happy Birthday thank you for inviting me to your party it was a lot of fun.
Dear Sweet Haylee. I LOVE you! I miss you. I wish I could be there for your birthday. xoxo
Post a Comment