Then Jeff called me and said that Dave had some tickets for the Grizzley Game and wanted to take the Boys. So Jeff, Dave, Cordell and Kayden headed to the game.

Unce Dave and the Boys

Dad and Boys (sorry its Dark)

You can tell by all the pictures that they had GREAT seats. They were on the front row! There was a Hockey Check right in front of them! The boys thought that was the best! They called me from Jeff's cell phone just to tell me about it. They said " The guy got slamed up against the glass AND IT DIDN"T EVEN BREAK!!!" "And when the other guy hit him, SPIT CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH AND IT STAYED ON THE GLASS!!!!!" They were fascinated by this!
While they were off doing Boy things I kept my crafting groove going. This is a little sign I made for a gift. My Sis-in-law Julie has a birthday party to go to, so I made this customized to match the little girls room. DARLING!!!!
Then after painting so much GREEN that day, I decided to get a jump start on my spring collection, and paint something other than green.!!!
All in all...it was a GREAT DAY!!
5 comments:
Okay I can't wait to see your spring crafts. Spring is my FAVORIITE! That one you showed is SO cute!
I missed you gals the other day! Hope you all had fun. I can't wait for another craft night!:)
Hockey is the best!! Glad your boys had a fun time. Love the princess and spring blocks. I don't think I have spring blocks :)I will have to check.
Such cute crafts.
What boys doesn't like spit and slamming:) Looks like they had fun.
UUUMMMMM... can I order my spring block set now????? Totally darling!
That hockey game sounds like a boy's heaven! I remember going to a game with Brady when we were dating. Your crafts turned out so cute.
Post a Comment