As I was browsing through the pictures on my computer, this one popped up! And Chester (running around the room) stopped in his tracks and came to the computer, pointed and said "OOHHH!! I NOVE (LOVE)HER!!!
What a great picture!! Everyone loved her. If I get started we are looking at doing it on March 3 on Grandma's birthday. I had Mirabel on my other Grandma's birthday and we thought that would be fun to have this one on Grandma's. But I won't complain if she comes sooner
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
7 comments:
I nove her too! (and Chester)
What a great picture!! Everyone loved her. If I get started we are looking at doing it on March 3 on Grandma's birthday. I had Mirabel on my other Grandma's birthday and we thought that would be fun to have this one on Grandma's. But I won't complain if she comes sooner
That is a wonderful pic of your grandma!
Joanna stole my line...
Oh, we loved her too. She was truly an amazing lady.
I love it. I can just hear Chester saying that. How cute.
ooooo I just Nove that Chester! he was so cute the other day! i can't wait to see him again and have him show me all his trains...even Percy! LOL!
Post a Comment