Saturday, January 3, 2009

!!!WARNING!!!

THIS GAME CAUSES COUNTLESS HOURS OF FUN AND WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO GET ANYTHING DONE!!!! New years eve We hosted a Rock Band evening at our house. The Allreds brought their rock band for the adults to play, and the kids played our rock band in the boys bedroom!We rocked the night away..like until 11:30. Wendy even put her book down to rock out with us a few time! Thanks Wendy! I think we also got Sheldon Addicted! Cordell's Face is priceless in this video!!!

We couldn't convince Grandpa to play...Maybe he is secretly an expert at the Guitar like he is at Roller Skating and bowling! (little know facts about my dad) and he just didn't want to make us all look bad!Cam found Kayden's hulk Hands and had a blast with them....He was running around smashing everyone in his sight!
It was a fun way to spend New Years Eve! Thanks Family for Coming! Now I must go...Rock band is calling my name!!!!.....ROCK ON!!!!

11 comments:

nixon5 said...

sounds like a great way to spend new years. Looks like you all had fun.

AF Nixons said...

I don't think I even dare to try it. But my kids have tried many a fun thing at your house and I'm sure once they get to Utah to try yours out, they'll be asking for one of their own!

Patterson5 said...

Eye of the Tiger! My favorite! Cordell's face is so intense in that video!

You have rocker in you I knew it. I can see you secretly playing rock band when everyone's asleep!

When can I come and play?!

The Nixon Two said...

I'm here At Joanna's and have been watching them play with their rock band and I think it looks hard I don't think I could do it. But it's fun to watch.

Karalee said...

How fun! It looks like your boys have the making of real rock stars! :)

Joanna said...

I could totally kick your butt at drums!! It sounds like you had a funner New Years Eve then we did at the hospital! :)

Swain Family said...

So I am jealous! I know, shocking! Sounds like you had a blast and I had to watch that video 3 times! He is so in the zone! Love it!

Deanna said...

That is a way fun idea to give the kids their own for the night! My kids would have loved it, and that would mean less people in the rotation! Rock on!

Meredith Haag said...

We are a little addicted too! but, I have to say.... I'm a wicked awesome drummer! Your pictures don't scare me!!! Bring it!
Todd.... is just OK on the guitar. And... so, he might be a little more scared.

allredclan said...

My kids will not stop talking about Jeff singing Chop Suey. =) He stole the show.

Nice pic of Cordell with his tongue in his cheek. Too Funny!!! And Emma is ready for a sing off any time with "I Am a Tiger" (Eye of the Tiger) and Livin on a Prayer. =)

just dandee said...

Ahh.. too fun. Gotta love that game!